Andrew Berridge has had the opportunity to learn from exceptional athletes and coaches around the world, and compete, in both CrossFit (2 x Individual and 2 x Team Athlete in Aust/NZ Regionals) and Muay Thai (8 x Australian title holder). He has also coached multiple CrossFit Aust/NZ Regionals Athletes as well as a World Champion Kick Boxer.
This culminates in a depth of knowledge and experience, and unique skills in programming and training design, to form a “BLUEPRINT” to build successful athletes.
- Access the Performance Blueprint for those who are ready to take their training to the next level with higher volume, in preparation for competitions in functional fitness.
- Programmed over extended blocks of time to ensure that training cumulates to build you as an Athlete. Anyone can write a workout, but it won’t develop you over time…
- Sample blocks/phases include Strength, Aerobic Base, Lactic Threshold and Power, Hypertrophy, etc.
- Access via secure log-in to daily WODs which include strength, skill and workout components.
- Log your results to compare against other athletes around the world on PERFORMANCE.
- Full access to PERFORMANCE plus additional personalized accessory work to address your weaknesses or focus areas.
- Suitable for athletes in functional fitness or any other sport to build complementary strength and performance.
- Members of the PERFORMANCE program have included athletes from CrossFit, athletics/sprinting, cricket, and paddle boarding.
- Assessment and coaching via video/email where required.
- Split Jerk 5×1
build to max for the day
- Clean from blocks (above the knee) 95%+ 5×1
build to a max for the day
- Clean Deadlift 110%+ of clean 3×3
- 3 rounds not for time
Max distance Handstand walk *add freestanding hspu to walk between abmats
10x hanging hip touches
10x band good mornings
- 15min amrap
1x legless rope climb
3x snatch 80/50kg. (Masters 80% of max snatch)
5x clean and jerk 80/50kg
7x bar muscle up: this will probably hurt your hands! Wear gloves.
If you don’t have great bar mup scale the reps.
If you don’t have a bar mup either use a band or do jumping bar mup otherwise scale to 7x c2b pull ups + 7x ring dips.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.